The IOTA foundation maintains and develops a collection of frameworks building on the Tangle.
List of Frameworks
- Streams: Streams is an organizational tool for structuring and navigating secure data through the Tangle. Streams organizes data by ordering it in a uniform and interoperable structure.
- Identity: The IOTA Identity framework implements the most common standards and patterns for Decentralized Identity in both a DLT agnostic and iota method specification manner.
- Smart Contracts: The IOTA Smart Contract Protocol (ISCP) is the implementation of Smart Contracts on IOTA.
- Access: IOTA Access is an open-source framework used to build access control systems for smart devices. It is designed to work with any IoT resource, whether it's a vehicle, smart lock, or embedded sensor.
- Stronghold: A library for secure secret handling and storage.
- Oracles: IOTA Oracles bring off-chain data to decentralized applications and smart contracts on the IOTA network.