IOTA Hub Migration Guide
Because of the unique features of IOTA 1.0, it was difficult to manage IOTA transactions with just a library. With the Chrysalis update, we have updated to be more accommodating to industry-wide standards and developers.
IOTA Hub was deprecated with the Chrysalis upgrade and will not work with the new protocol changes. If you somehow still use Hub, we recommend that you to switch our new wallet library Iota.rs, or its bindings, where you can easily manage IOTA addresses, deposits, and withdrawals for user accounts.
To upgrade from Hub to a Chrysalis implementation you will need to:
- Integrate the Chrysalis network using Wallet.rs as mentioned in the Exchange section.
- Pause withdrawals/deposits.
- Make sure all balances have been swept and all deposits have been processed.
- Transfer all IOTA to a generated migration address.
- Once migrated, transfer the IOTA coins to your host wallet account on your wallet.rs implementation.